Central Banks around the world serve many roles – they make and implement monetary policy, provide oversight to financial and other institutions and often play a broad role setting macroeconomic goals and strategies. As such, they are often on the cutting edge of business reporting improvements, as structured data helps them get he information they need. There are several central banks sharing their insight at Data Amplified. including The Bank of England, the Dutch Central Bank, the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, the South African Reserve Bank, the Reserve Bank of India, the European Central Bank, and The Bank of Israel. Learn how these organisations are:
- Monitoring Risk in the EU and India
- Using XBRL to create robust financial markets in Russia
- Modernising the regulatory environment in South Africa
- Dealing with complex, multi-dimensional reporting for Solvency II
- Overseeing OTC Derivative Trading in the Netherlands
Also gain insight from the Bank of Israel at the Best Practice Board’s implementation workshop exploring opportunities and challenges surrounding XBRL implementation.