Member of XBRL Standards Board since 2014
Member of Eurofiling Foundation
Over 10 years experience on various XBRL projects mainly in Europe but also across the world
– Major European banking regulators covering COREP, FINREP and CRD4 reporting systems
– Tax authorities receiving reports in both XBRL and Inline XBRL
– Regulatory reporting systems for filers across Europe
– Business register collection systems
– Central bank reporting systems in Asia
– Stock market and listed company reporting
– OEM integration of XBRL technology
– Active participation and promotion of XBRL through Working Groups and Standards Board
Previously David held positions at Sun Microsystems, Forte Software and DEC and was responsible for the specification, design and delivery of large distributed systems for major clients across Europe in domains such as Telco, Banking, Criminal Justice and Healthcare.
Technical Deep Dive. Roll your sleeves up and learn about the work going on to modernise and simplify the XBRL standard from a technical perspective.